|بحوث علميه , وظائف شاغرة , مطويات مدرسية سعودية , اذاعه مدرسيه , امتحانات سابقة , ملخصات 2018 قسم عن بحوث علميه , برامج مدرسيه , مطويات مدرسية , اذاعه مدرسيه , عروض بوربوينت , قسم حل التمارين المدرسية , وحل اسئله للجميع المراحل المدرسيه , درس , بوربوينت - ف2 , ف1 , الفصل الاول , الفصل الثاني , جميع دروس , شرح , حل تمارين , دروس جديدة , اسئلة , اختبارات , حل , مناهج , بحث , تحميل بحث , pdf , يوتيوب , يمنع منع المنقول .رسالة مايجستير 2018مميزة - حل دروس المرحله الابتدائية 2019-2018- حل دروس المرحلة الاعدادية 2018- 2018- حل دروس الثانوى العام 2018- حل دروس الثانوى الصناعى 2018- الثانوى التجارى 2017 - امتحانات الصف الابتادئى 2018- امتحانات وحلولها 2018دروس في كل المستويات 2018,بحوث في كل الاختصاصات, رسالة الليسانس ,رسالة ماستر , اختبارات وحلول لمستوى الابتدائي,الاعدادي,الثانوي,تعليم لغات اجنبية|
| ||أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
|06-26-2016, 08:59 PM||#1|
✿ آلْ مؤسِس
تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
الدولة: gين مآتروح تلقآنيـے
المشاركات: 197,123معدل تقييم المستوى: 217
تحميل امتحانات أسئلة الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية قسم التمريض2016 محلولة بصيغة pdf لكلا القطاعين الحكومي والاهلي
تحميل امتحانات أسئلة الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية قسم التمريض2016 محلولة بصيغة pdf لكلا القطاعين الحكومي والاهلي
نماذج من أسئلة الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية (قسم التمريض)
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أسعد الله أوقاتكم بكل خير
أحبببت في هذا الموضوع أن أفيد أخواني المقبلين على إختبار هئية التخصصات الصحية وبقسم التمريض خاصة ببعض الاسئلة الهامة والمتكررة كثيراً في إختبار هيئة التخصصات ولكلا القطاعين الحكومي والاهلي لإن في السابق لم يكن يشمل الاختبار إلا القطاع الاهلي أما الان وكما تعلمون فقد شمل كلا القطاعين وقبل هذا أحب أن أقدم إعتذاري لكم بسبب غيابي عنكم هذا الفترة والتي هي والله بسبب الاستعداد لهذا الاختبار لكن أبشركم وبعد فضل من الله أنني اجتزت هذا الامتحان وأعدكم بما هو جديد ونافع بأذن الله
وقبل البدء في طرح الاسئلة أود شرح طريقة الاختبار وهي كألاتي
عدد الاسئلة الواردة في الإمتحان 70 سوالا ومدة الاختبار ساعتين كاملة ودرجة النجاح( 45 بالنسبة المئوية ) بمعنى انك اذا اجبت على حوالي 28 سؤال من السبعين في الاختبار فقد إجتزت درجة النجاح وبالله التوفيق
وهذه بعض الاسئلة
1. The differentiate sign to diagnose Myocardial Infraction from Angina pectoris is :
a. The patient’s pain will relieve with rest.
b. The patient’s Pain will relieve by taking Isordil Sublingual.
c. The Patient’s pain increased by breathing
d. The Patient’s pain will not relieve with rest or Isordil.
2. Post operative Patient complain of infected wound after 24 hours from the surgery day, you can found in the wound site:
c. bad odor
d. all of the answer are rights
3. how you will intervene to relieve swelling lower extremity with cast for 4 days?
a. change the cast.
b. Call the doctor
c. Elevate the extremity
d. Give message
4. patient with blood infusion, you found it with fever after the infusion begin with 19 minutes. The right action is:
a. stop infusion immediately.
b. Call the doctor who incharge.
c. Continue blood infusion with slow rate.
5. The inferior vena cava bring the deoxygenated blood to heart via:
a. right ventricle
b. lift ventricle
c. right atrium
d. lift atrium
6. The artery which supply the myocardial muscle with oxygen and nutrient, called:
b. anterior vena cava
c. pulmonary artery
d. coronary arteries
7. One of The immediate action to a patient with Myocardial infraction is to give patient:
8. Patient with burn in his back and abdomen, then the percent of the burn is :
a. 18 %
b. 36 %
c. 27 %
d. 45 %
9. What is the first priority to do in a patient with burn?
a. check pulse
b. check breathing
c. give sedative
d. apply cold compresses
10. you can say the patient is Full oriented, if he is oriented to :
d. all of them
11. The best cannula used when you want to give blood intravenous to an adult patient is :
a. Yellow cannula
b. Blue cannula
c. Pink cannula
d. Green cannula
12. The patient told you that he still feels with a back pain after the administration of sedative drug I.M by an hour, you think that he is lying. What is the right action you must take it?
a. Ignore his complain.
b. Inform the Doctor
c. Give him extra dose from drug.
d. Tell him that he is not feel pain and he have delusion.
13. doctor order is to give a drug to the patient q.i.d., the best times to give this drug is at like schedule :
d. 6 am -6pm
14. The medication order is to give pethedine 100 stat. that mean you will give it :
1. now for one time
2. two times as needed
3. three times daily
4. once daily
15. if you find that the patients output is more than his intake from the fluids since three days, you will suspect that he is complain or will complain from:
c. its normal result
d. give him lasix
16. if you read in the medication chart beside the drug name this abbreviation ( N/A), you will know that this drug is :
b. increase the dose
c. decrease the dose
d. the drug is Not Available
17. you will use the Oropharengeal tube when the patient is :
a. cannot talk
b. unconscious patient
c. patient with N.G. tube
d. Patient with sever throat pain
18. R.T.A. Patient in E.R. , he start complain from Increase Pulse rate, Low blood pressure, and decrease level of consciousness, you must think that he develop:
a. Urinary Tract Infection
d. Respiratory distress.
19. “Code Blue “, means :
a. Patient with arrest
b. Patient with hemorrhage
c. Patient in O.R
d. Patient with blood infusion
20. you find a victim arrested in the street according to car accident, you found a clear fluid dropping from his ear, and you must give him rescues breathing, what you will do?
1. head tilt, chin lift
2. chest thrust
3. jaw thrust
4. put him in left side position
21. you heard the nurse talk to the doctor and he said “ the patient has macro Haematuria”. What he means by haematuria?
a. Difficult of breathing
b. Difficulty of urination
c. The urine seems bloody
d. The patient cannot urinate.
22. You found the cardiac monitor show straight line in a sleeping patient in CCU, what you will do?
a. call for CPR
b. give cardiac massage
c. check cardiac monitor leads
d. give cardiac shock
23. before you send the patient to the operation room, you must check :
a. is the patient fasting?
b. Did he sign the consent form?
c. Did he shaved the site of operation?
d. All of them
24. the yellow hard containers in the hospital used to waste which of the following?
a. used gauze, cotton.
b. Sharp waste
c. Used papers and fluids.
d. All of them.
25. if u know that the patient is complain from quadriplegia, you will know that he have weakness in :
a. his arms
b. his legs
c. his legs and arms.
d. One arm and one leg.
26. Carotid artery is located in :
a. the nick
b. the head
c. the legs
d. the abdomen
27. The route of drug administration that provides the dependable absorption is :-
28. medication is being administered , the most accurate way to verify a patient’s identification is to :-
a. call the patient by the name in the drug card or cardex
b. ask the patient to state his or her name
c. ask another nurse to identify the patient
d. check the patient’s identification bracelet.
29. when the nurse is administering medications , the patient informs the nurse that the tablet usually received is a different color . the nurse should :-
a. insist that the patient take the tablet she poured
b. have the patient take the tablet & then recheck the order
c. leave the medication at the bedside & recheck the order
d. recheck the order before giving the drug
e. verify the medication with the physician .
30. all of the following are examples of mild allergy symptoms that may occur in response to antibiotic therapy except
a. urticaria ( redness)
d. (pruritus ( itching
31. for which client is the oral rout of administration appropriate ?
a. client D who has vomited twice in the last hour .
b. client E who is complaining of a sever headache
c. client F whose assessment reveals an absence of bowel sounds.
d. Client G who is only responsive to painful stimuli.
32. Which of the following organs is a primary site for the ****bolism of drugs ?
33. Mr .Jonnes has the following order : ASA ( Aspirin ) 5 gr p.o bid pc . which of the following is the best interpretation & correct scheduling of this order ?
a. Give him ASA 5 gr at 9 : 00 am after breakfast )& 6:00 pm).
b. Give him ASA 5 gr at 10 :00 , 2 :00 & , 6:00 round the clock .
c. Give him ASA 5 gr per intramuscular injection at 9 : 00 at 3:00 pm .
d. Question the order as it is too high a dose then schedule it for 7 : 30 am & 5:00 pm .
34. Mrs. Higgins has refused to take her ASA ordered by the physician . the first action of the nurse should be
a. Notify the physician of the refusal
b. Chart the refusal on the medication administration record.
c. Find out why she doesn’t want to take the ASA
d. Tell her she must take the ASA because the physician has ordered it .
35. a medication order should never be implemented if : -
a. the nurse doesn’t know the physician .
b. the nurse doesn’t know the patient’s history .
c. the nurse Questions any part of the order
d. the nurse did not know witness the writing of the order .
36. ORDERD : penicillin 400.000 u IM now
AVAILABLE : penicillin 800.000 u per 2 cc
How many ml should you give ?
a. 2 .ml
c. 0.2 ml
d. 0.4 ml
37. ORDERD : deltasone 7.5 mg now .
AVAILABLE : deltasone 2.5 mg scored tablets .
How many should you give ?
a. 3 tablets
b. 1 tablets
c. tablets ½ 2
d. tablets ½ 1
38. 20 minutes after receiving her noon dose of oral medication , Mrs. Rooney vomits . to assure accuracy in medication administration the first thing nurse Mulligan should do is to :-
a. report the situation to the head nurse
b. contact the physician
c. administer another dose of medication
d. examine the vomits for signs of medication
39. which of the following routs for drug administration is the most common , least expensive , safest , and best tolerated by patient ?
40. you arrives in Mr. Rich’s room with the ASA [ aspirin ] he requested for the headache . you find him in the bathroom . you are very busy & don’t have time to wait . you should :
a. tell him you will return and take the medication with you
b. ask him to com out of the bathroom immediately
c. ask his roommate to give him the ASA
d. leave the medication on the over-the-bed table since ASA is a nonprescription drug
41. you are preparing to administer Mrs. Carter’s eye drops . the correct position for her to assume would be :
a. head titled forward , placing the drops in the conjunctival sac.
b. head titled backward , placing the drops in the lower conjunctival sac.
c. head titled forward , placing the drops directly on the eyeball .
d. head titled backward , placing the drops directly on the eyeball.
42. to instill drops in the adult patient , the ear canal is opened by pulling the ear :-
a. up and back
b. down and back
c. up and forward
d. back and forward
43. The nurse correctly administer an IM injection a ……………… degree angle
44. when giving medication , the label should be checked 3 times . which of the following is not one of these times ?
a. when the nurse reaches for the container
b. immediately prior to pouring medication
c. when the nurse located the drug on the ****l
d. when replacing the container to the drawer or ****f .
45. which of the following is the reason for using the Z tract technique for injections ?
a. for medication of over 5cc in quantity
b. for medication that is highly irritating to subcutaneous tissue
c. for medication that stains the tissue
d. for medication that cannot be given orally
46. which of the following orders is complete :-
a. ampicillin 250mg IM q12hrs x 10 days
b. Maalox 30 cc po
c. humulin R insulin SQ in AM & noon
d. (OPV ( oral polio vaccine ) 0.5 cc
47. Mrs. Kelly tells the nurse that her arm is sore from an injection she received early in the day . she states “ the nurse gave me a shot , and I heard her say that the needle was a 25 gauge . isn’t that too big for a local injection ?” . your best response would be :
“a. a 25 gauge needle is a small needle , but it can cause som discomfort . let me see your arm .”
b. really, Mrs. Kelly, no once gets hurts with a 25 gauge needle . you are over –reacting to the shot “
c. a 25 gauge needle is very small . you are just nervous about the injection.”
d. a 25 gauge needle is very small. So you are wrong about the pain from the injection.”
48. Mrs. Davis has a written order from her physician for Demerol 100 mg stat . which of the following best explain this order ?
a. give it needed
b. give once when needed .
c. give once immediately
d. give once when specified
49. while checking Mr. Appendectomy’s vital signs , he requests his “ medication for the pain in my incision “ the vital signs were :
BP 100/60 , T – 98.4 F , P – 66 , RR – 10 .you decide he may not have the Morphine sulfate injection at this time due to witch vital signs reading ?
a. blood pressure
50. after withdrawing the needle from the tissue when administering an ID injection you :-
a. apply firm pressure to the site with your thumb .
b. do not rewipe the site
c. gently wipe the site
d. massage the site vigorously
51. Mr. Harvey , age 54 , is admitted with a diagnosis of congestive heart failure secondary to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD] . the physician orders sublingual nitroglycerin , 0.4 mg p.r.n , for chest pain , whin administering the nitroglycerin , the nurse should :-
a. tell Mr. Harvey to hold the tablet under his tongue and let it dissolve .
b. tell Mr. Harvey to swallow the tablet with water .
c. apply nitroglycerin ointment to Mr. Harvey’s chest .
d. mix the nitroglycerin with applesauce for Mr. Harvey to eat
52. asking the patient if he is allergic to any medication is a part of the ……………
phase of the nursing process ?
53. teaching the patient about the medication is a part of the …………… phase of the nursing process ?
54. a nurse is unable to read the label on a bottle of liquid medication because the label is stained from spillage . the nurse knows that the correct procedure is to :-
A. ask the charge nurse to verify the medication in the bottle and apply a new label .
B. smell and test the medication and apply a new label if certain of the contents .
C. empty the contents down the drain and notify the charge and the pharmacist.
D. Send the bottle back to the pharmacy to be relabeled .
55. Mr. Walker will receive regular insulin . the nurse monitors for the onist of action in approximately ------------
A. 5 to 10 minutes .
B. 150to 20 minutes
C. 30to 60 minutes
D. 1 to 2 hours .
56. is it necessary for the nurse to wear gloves during administration of an intermittent feeding through a G-tube ?
A. yes , because it is a sterile procedure .
B. yes , because universal precautions must be maintained .
C. no , because it is not a sterile procedure .
D. no , because there is no danger of contact with body fluid if the procedure is performed correctly .
57. to prepare the skin for injection the nurse would use :
A. friction with back and forth motions at the site with alcohol swab .
B. friction and alcohol swab moving from outer edge to center of site .
C. friction and alcohol swab with circular motions and palpate site gently with finger pad before injection .
D. friction and circular motions with alcohol swab from center of site outward.
58. IM injection into the deltoid muscle should be limited to :-
A. 2.5 ml of solution
B. 2 ml of solution
C. 1 ml of solution
D. 0.5 ml of solution
59. a primary concern when giving heparin SC is to prevent :
A. pain and bruising .
B. pain and bleeding
C. bleeding and bruising
D. injecting a vein .
60. the type of needle selected for the ( dorsogluteal ) intramscular ( IM ) injections would be based on :-
1) the size of the patient [ e.g., obese versus debilitated ]
2) the viscosity of the antibiotic .
3) the position of the patient .
4) the volume of medication .
61. the largest gauge needle of the following is :-
A. 19 gauge
B. 20 gauge
C.. 21 gauge
D. 22 gauge
62. Optimum normal urine out put hourly to an adult :
63. scurvy is a deficiency of :
A. Vit a
B. Vit b
C. Vit c
D. Vit d
64. Specific gravity of urine to have a normal fluid balance
65. 12 hours after delivery the fundus is at the level of
A. one fingerbreadth below the umbilicus .
B. one fingerbreadth above the umbilicus.
C. at the level of umbilicus.
D. Below symphysis pubis
66. In dystocia the ,mother should be watched for :-
A. Post partum haemorrhage .
B. Hypertension .
C. Cord proplase .
D. fetal death .
67. in the first trimester of pregnancy the vaccination to avoid :-
B. rubella .
C. measles .
D. small pox .
68. in fetal circulation , the oxygenated blood placenta travels via :-
A. umbilical artery
B. umbilical vein .
C. doctus arteriosus .
D. ductus venosus .
69. first stage of labor ends with :-
A. pain occurs .
B. dilation of cervix 10 cm
C. delivery of the baby
D. delivery of the placenta
70. an electrolyte deficiency that affect the heart muscular activity :-
71. The most vital immediate observation to a new born baby is :-
A. Cardiac rate
B. Respiration rate .
72. Signs of dehydration :-
A. Loss of skin turgor .
B. Low body temperature
C. High body temperature
73. Common cause of death in burns :-
B. Neurogenic shock
D. Hypovolemic shock
74. The difference in close & open fracture is that , in open fracture you have to watch for :-
75. Epinephrine is not given via :-
76. Ultra sound used :-
A. To detect fetal position
B. To detect diameter of fetal head
C. To detect placenta abnormalities
D. All of the above .
77. To prevent oral mucosa infection q4h , instruct patient to use :-
A. Warm saline gargle
B. Glycerin oil
D. Warm gargle with mineral oil
78. One of the vital care after cholecystectomy :-
A. Bed rest
B. Low fat diet
C. Low Cholesterol diet
D. Low protein diet
79. X-ray of upper GI tract , the nurse should instruct the patient to take :-
A. Laxative previous day
B. NPO 8-12 hours
C. High fat diet
D. Normal diet
80. INORDER TO ADMINISTER 5 ML SYRUP TO PATIENT , WE USE A :-
A. ½ tsp
B. 1 tsp
C. ½ table spoon
D. 1 table spoon
81. A very serious complication of hysterectomy :-
A. vaginal pain
B. vaginal discharge
C. abdominal distention
D. no urine out put
82. Deep breathing and coughing exercise done at :-
A. angle of 90 degree
B. angel 45 degree
C. lie laterally
D. semi-fowler’s position
83. Patient with spinal cord injury must be :-
A. not to move at all
B. log rolled
C. turn the back with support in the head
84. After spinal anesthesia , watch fore :-
A. hypotention / headache
B. fowler’s position to the optimum
C. numbness of extremities
85. The cure for chronic renal failure is :-
B. kidney transplant
D. force fluids
86. Acetyl salycilate [ aspirin ] immediate side effect :-
B. nausea & vomiting
C. abdominal pain
D. vomiting & diarrhea
87. digoxin can be with held to a patient with an apical pulse rate of below :-
88. the best time to collect urine for culture :-
A. early morning awaking sample .
B. 30 minutes after voiding
C. 30 minutes after fluid
D. double voided
89. The postpartal patient should be watched closely during the first hours after delivery for :-
A. Uterine contraction
B. Vaginal bleeding
D. All of the above
90. The major goals for the burn patient in the first 48 hours after burn , is that the patient
A. Has fluid and electrolyte balance maintained
B. Develops no contractures
C. Dose not develop hyperthermia
D. Develops minimal scarring
91. The normal fasting blood glucose rang mg per 100 ml . of venous blood is :
92. before irrigating a client’s NGT the nurse must first :-
a. assess breath sounds
b. instill 15 ml. Of normal saline
c. ausculate for bowel sounds
d. check the tube for placement
93. the best method of preventing the spread of infection is :-
a. isolating all patients suspected of having an infection
b. wearing rubber gloves when performing all nursing procedures
c. washing the hands thoroughly before & after each contact with a patient
d. sterilizing the hands with strong germicide at least once a day
94. when caring for a client who has an open reduction and internal fixation of hip , the nurse encourages active leg and foot exercise of the unaffected leg every 2 hours to help to :-
a. reduce leg discomfort .
b. maintain muscle strength.
c. prevent formation of clots .
d. limit venous inflammation
95. when administering an antibiotic or a vaccine , the nurse must be alert for the possibility of :-
a. overdoses and CNS depression
b. hypersensitivity and possible anaphylaxis
c. sings of increasing infection
d. orthostatic hypotension
96. immediately after a child is admitted with acute bacterial meningitis , the nurse should plan to :-
a. assess the child’s vital signs every 3 hours
b. administer oral antibiotic medication as ordered
c. check the child’s level of consciousness every hour
d. restrict parental visiting until isolation is discontinued
97. when assessing the unconscious victim for pulselessness , which of the following is the best artery to chick :-
98. common signs and symptoms of jaundice include:-
c. icteric sclera
d. dark-colored stools
99. patient with head injuries are not given sedative because these drugs may :-
a. produce coma
b. depress the patient’s respiration
c. mask the patient’s symptoms
d. lead to cerebral hemorrhage
100. in treating puncture wounds , the first priority is to :-
a. stop the bleeding
b. cleans the wound
c. give prophylactic treatment aginst tetanus
d. remove the object from the wound
101. ones the bleeding site has been determined , the first emergency measure to institute during hemorrhage would be to :-
a. apply a firm – pressure dressing
b. apply direct , firm – pressure over the bleeding area or the artery involved
c. apply a tourniquet just proximal to the wound
d. elevate the extremity
102. nursing measures that can be used to lower core body temperature include :-
a. immersing the patient in cold water
b. placing the patient on a hypothermic blanket
c. administering chilled saline enemas
d. all of the above measures
103. the female hormone that induces changes in endometrium to prepare uterus for implantation of a fertilized ovum and maintenance of a pregnancy is called :-
104. for a hearing – impaired client to hear a conversation , a nurse should :-
a. use a louder tone of voice than normal
b. use visual aids such as the hands and eyes when speaking
c. approach a client quietly from behind before speaking
d. select a public area to have a conversation
105. when dealing with a client with aphasia , the nurse should remember to :-
a. wait for him to communicate
b. speak loudly to ensure that the massage is received
c. speak from the client’s side to avoid overload
d. encourage writing of massages
106. Immunization should be started when child is :-
A. 6 months
B. 2 months
C. 1 months
D. 1 week
107. the most reliable method used for sterilizing hospital equipment to be free of spores and bacteria is :-
A. soaking in strong chemical
B. washing and drying it thoroughly after use
C. applying steam under pressure in an autoclave
D. boiling the equipment
108. nursing care of a child admitted with acute glomerulonephritis , should be directed toward :-
A. forcing fluids
B. promoting diuresis
C. enforcing strict bed rest
D. eliminating sodium from diet
109.the nurse empties a portable wound suction device when it is only half full because :-
A. it is easier and faster to empty the unit when it is only half full
B. this facilitates a more accurate measurement of drainage output .
C. their negative pressure in the unit lessens as fluid accumulates in it , interfering with further drainage
D. as fluid collects in the unit it exerts positive pressure , forcing drainage back up the tubing and into the wound .
110. a patient develops a small decubitus ulcer on the sacral area . the nurse should plan to deal with this problem by :-
A. keeping the area dry
B. applying moist dressing
C. providing a low caloric diet
D. keep the patient on the right side
111. when administering heparin , the substance the nurse would keep available as the antidote is :-
A. magnesium sulphate
B. protamine sulphate
C. calcium gloconate
D. vitamin k
112. the main effect of excess calcium on the myocardium is :-
A. spastic contraction
B. cardiac flaccidity
113. which of the following vitamin increase the retention of calcium and phosphorous ions in the blood :-
A. Vit A
B. Vit B12
C. Vit. D
D. Vit C
114. If a SC injection is in to which level of tissue must the solution be released :-
D. Any of the above
115.A critical nursing measure to employ with a patient on any sulphonamide drug is to :-
A. Monitor blood pressure every 30 minutes
B. Force fluids
C. Watch for tinnitus.
D. Monitor electrolytes
116. The primary cause of decubitus ulcer is :-
A. Excessive perspiration
B. Pressure on bony area
C. Poor nutrition and inadequate fluid intake
D. Inability to control voiding
117. Contra indications to the use of anticoagulant include :-
a. Blood dyscrasias
b. Liver or kidney disease
c. Peptic ulcer
d. All of the above conditions
118. Progesterone is primarily used for the treatment of :-
A. Hypertension of pregnancy
B. Abnormal uterine bleeding
119. The average daily amount if water eliminated from the kidneys as urine is :-
A. 500 cc
B. 1500 cc
C. 2000 cc
D. 1200 cc
the normal average is between 1200 – 1500 cc
120. surgical patients should be taught to perform leg exercises for the main purpose of :-
A. preventing muscle atrophy
B. preventing joint degeneration
C. improving circulation
D. preventing boredom
121. When a patient is vomiting post-operatively , the most important nursing objective is to prevent :-
C. rupture of suture line
D. ****bolic acidosis
122. which of the following is an appropriate diet for a patient with congestive heart failure :-
A. low-calorie , high-residue diet with no caffeine
B. low-calorie , low- residue diet with low Na
C. high-calorie , low-fat , low-protein diet
D. high –protein , no fat , no carbohydrate diet
123. To obtain a truly estimation of the patient’s average blood pressure , your nursing assessment should include :-
A. only one blood pressure reading
B. serial reading , which should be taken at the same time each day for 7 days
C. serial reading , which should be taken every 2 hours over an 8 hour period for 2 days
D. blood pressure reading on both arms should be taken sitting and standing once a day for 2 days
124. dietary control of patients with ulcers should include :-
A. taking antacids every hour
B. increase roughage in the diet
C. eliminate highly seasoned food
D. increasing amount of carbohydrate
125.During physical examination , the part of the kidney may be felt on deep palpation is :-
A. lower pole of the right kidney .
B. lower pole of the left kidney .
C. entire right kidney .
D. right and left kidney
126. The major nursing goals post-operative care of the cataract patient is to :-
A. prevent hemorrhage and stress on the sutures
B. prevent hemorrhage and eye stress .
C. prevent increased intro-ocular pressure and to promote better visual acuity
D. promote decreased intro-ocular pressure and to maintain a visible lens .
127. which of the following lab. test must be done on a patient with major burns , prior to administration of antibiotics :-
A. complete blood account
B. wound culture
C. type and cross match
D. sensitivity studies
128. for how many days after a facial wound are sutures usually left in place ?
A. 3 days
B. 10 days
C. 14 days
D. 7 days
129. To control bleeding from the radial artery , pressure to be applied directly above the :-
A. Thumb on the flexor surface of the arm .
B. Thumb on the extensor surface of the arm .
C. Little finger on the flexor surface of the arm .
D. Little finger on the extensor surface of the arm .
130. All patients taking tranquilizers must be warned that they may feel :-
131. Witch of the following indicates placental separation after delivery :-
A. A globular – shaped uterus
B. A sudden rise of the funds
C. A sudden gush of blood
D. All of the above signs
132. If a patient whose membranes ruptures during labor and prior to descent of the head , the nurse must assess the patient fore :-
C. Cord prolapsed
D. Uterine inertia
133. A must important nursing measure in the prevention of thrombophebitis for the post-partum patient is :-
A. Elastic stocking
B. Early ambulation
D. Isometric exercise
134. As a child increases age , cardiac and respiratory rate should :-
C. Remain unchanged
D. Stabilize at the adult level
135. An excellent diet suggest for an elderly patient is :-
A. High-calorie , low-fat , high carbohydrate diet
B. low-calorie , low-fat , lot of fruits and vegetables
C. High-calorie , high-fat , high protein diet
D. low-calorie , high-fat , high protein diet
136. in opened and close fracture , the nurse should be aware of which of the following when open fracture is presented ?
137. nursing consideration for a child withosteomyelitis should include :-
A. relieving of pain
B. maintaining antibiotic therapy
C. maintaining adequate nutrition
D. all of the above
138.how long should the affected extremity be kept elevated after the application of cast ?
A. until the cast is dry
B. when the leg is no longer painful
C. for 24 hours after casting
D. for 72 hours after casting
139. when the skin , whole epidermis , dermis and the underlying structures are affected in a burn , it is called :-
A. first degree burn
B. second degree burn
C. third degree burn
140. the most common and serious complication of burns that often lead to death is :-
A. hypovolemic shock
C. sepsis .
141. before giving antibiotic to a burn patient which of the following should be done first:-
A. wound culture
B. blood tests
C. wound dressing
D. sensitivity testing .
142. when the patient is diaphoretic , there is tachycardia and decrease blood pressure , he is experiencing :-
A. neurogenic shock.
B. Hypovolemic shock
143. What type of isolation precaution is indicated for a burn patient ?
A. Standard precaution
B. Reverse isolation
C. Proper isolation
D. Disposal of sharps
144. Which is the best aid to prevent breast cancer ?
A. Teaching women how to perform self breast exam
B. Public knowledge about chemotherapy
C. To eat fruits and vegetable only
D. Encourage women to perform self breast examination monthly
145. In cute stage of osteomyelities , the child should be :-
A. Confined to bed .
B. Up with crutches .
C. Up in a wheelchair
D. Up and about
146. Which one should the nurse monitor first in anالطفل الرضيع infant ?
A. Respiratory rate
B. Cardiac rate
C. Pulse rate
D. Motor functioning
147. When assessing neonates hydration , the nurse should check for the skin’s :-
148. Cerebral palsy الشلل الدماغيcan be detected in which of the following stage of child’s life ?
a. During the early months
b. When the child is walking
c. When the child is playing
Maternity and child health care
149. What is the normal weight of the new born according to statistics ?
A. 3700 gms
B. 3200 gms.
C. 2500 gms
D. 4500 gms
150. when the head of the baby is already out in a cervix , the nurse should do which of the following first ?
A. ask the mother to push more
B. check if the baby is breathing
C. wait for the baby to come out
151. FHR is heard clearly on fetal :-
152. soon after the delivery of head of the baby the nurse should :-
A. suction mouth and oral cavity
B. wait for the delivery of the baby
C. ask her to push
153. the fetus will get immunity from:-
A. lymph system
C. Both of them
D. Non of them
154. diet and nutritional status of pregnancy should be encouraged :-
A. first trimester
B. second trimester
C. third trimester
155.when the bag of water ruptures , the nurse should watch for which of the following:-
A. cord prolapse
C. fetal death
D. fetal distress
E. respiratory distress
156. during labor a mother experienced dystocia , which of the following should the nurse watch out for ?
A. fetal death
C. cord prolapse
157. which are the signs of placenta separation ?
A. rising of the fundus
B. sudden gush of blood
C. globular shape of the uterus
D. all of the above
158. during hyperthermia which of the following should be done as measure to lower the temp. of the baby ?
A. immerse baby in normal heat water
B. give cold enema
C. external cooling measures
D. all of the above
159. premature labor occurs during :-
A. between 20-36 weeks
B. between 36-42 weeks
C. before 20 weeks
D. first 12 weeks
160. which of the following hormones prepares the uterus for the arrival of a fertilized ovum for implantation ?
D. NON OF THE ABOVE
161. What is the most common complication after hysterectomy ?
A. Abdominal distention
C. Vaginal pain
D. Vaginal discharge
162. When does ovulationالاباضه occur?
A. Between 10-12 days
B. Between 12-16 days
C. Between 18-21 days
163. Diphtheria vaccine is being given during infancy and repeated :-
A. Booster dose at age 6
B. Every after 5 years
C. Every after 10 years .
D. No booster is recommended
164. There is no vaccination for :-
A. Small pox
165. The end of the first stage of labor is :-
A. When the cervix starts to dilate
B. Full dilatation of cervix up to 10 cm
C. Birth of baby
D. Separation of placenta
166. One sign of vaginalالمهبليه infection is :-
C. Foul smelling discharges
167. One post-partum nursing responsibility for preventing vaginal bleeding is :-
A. Put patient on trendelenburg position .
B. Regulate IV fluid with oxytosis
C. do fundal massage frequently
168. Fetal heart tone is best heard at :-
A. anterior part of the fetus
B. posterior back of the fetus
169. During pregnancy iron supplement starts on :-
A. first trimester
B. second trimester
C. third trimester
170.72 hours post placental delivery , fundic height will be :-
A. 1-2 finger above the umbilical
B. 1-2 finger below the umbilical
C. on the level of umbilical
171. in the hospital , isolationالعزله is indicated if the patient :-
A. staphylococcal pneumonia
B. local staphylococcal infection
C. puerperalالنفاس fever
D. all are indicated
172. at which age is administration of the measles الحصبه vaccine the most effective :-
A. 2 months
B. 6 months
C. 12 months
D. 15 months
173. the postpartal patient should be watched closely during the first hours after delivery for:-
A. uterine contraction
B. vaginal bleeding
D. all of the above
174. premature labor is the labor that occurs between :-
A. 20-36 week gestation
B. 28-37 week gestation
C. 30-38 week gestation
D. any of the above
175. which of the following complication is life threatening after a penetrating abdominal injury :-
A. Hemorrhage .
C. Abdominal distention
176. WHICH OF THE FOLLOEING IS THE IMMEDIATE TREATMENT FOR PUNCTURED WOUND ?
A. CLEANS the wound
B. Stop the bleeding
C. Remove the object from the wound
D. Give prophylactic anti-tetanus
177. When there is malfunction of the glomerular filter there is high secretion of:-
178. In a nephritic syndrome , aside from clinical manifestation , what else can the patient complain upon consultation ?
179. ECT is indicated to treat :
A. psychotic depression
B. obsessive compulsive disorder
180. After taking tranquilizer ,a nurse must warn the patient that he may experience :-
181. One of the signs and symptoms of paralytic ileus is:-
A. increased peristalsis
B. increased gas formation
C. absence of bowel sounds
182. The most important nursing responsibility following head injury is :-
A. monitor vital signs and record
B. monitor GCS –Glasgow coma scale
C. observe for restlessness
183. Post –operative prevention of thrombophebitis :-
A. leg exercise in bed
B. passive exercise by nurse to patient
C. early ambulation
184. nursing management which is contraindicated for thrombophelbitis :-
A. encourage early ambulation
B. deep breathing and coughing exercise
C. massage the operative site i.e. leg calf muscle
185. what will you observe following spinal anesthesia ?
a. nausea and vomiting
c. hypotension and headache
186. second degree burns involve:-
A. skin , dermis
B. dermis , subcutaneous , muscle
C. epidermis , dermis , subcutaneous
187. within 48 hours of burns , management is focused on :-
A. prevention of infection
188. best diagnostic test for suspected leukemia is:-
B. Blood chemistry
C. Bone marrow aspiration
189. Nursing responsibility on leukemia :-
A. Ensure safety
B. Prevent infection
C. Obtain blood samples regular
190. Immediate management for reaction during blood transfusion :-
A. Slow down the rate
B. Stop blood transfusion
C. Change blood transfusion with a new pack
191. How many liters of oxygen can be given with nasal canula ?
A. 1-2 liters
B. 1-10 liters
C. 1-6 liters .
192. destruction of bacterial is called :-
A. medical asepsis
B. surgical asepsis
C. disinfections .
193. first management of unconscious victim is :-
A. administer shock
B. determine unresponsiveness
C. administer oxygen .
D. give cardiac massage.
194. Nursing responsibility before giving Digoxin:-
A. Check BP
B. Check apical rate
C. Instruct patient to do deep breathing
195. Treatment of scurvy :-
a. Vit.b supplement
b. Vit.c supplement
c. Iron supplement
196. Atropine so4 is given pre-operative to :-
a. relax the patient
b. decrease the secretion
c. prevent intra-operative bleeding
197. when the patient is diagnosed with wilm,s tumor , the nurse should :-
a. always keep bed rails up
b. avoid palpation of abdomen
c. observe foe nausea and vomiting
198. a patient with asthma is receiving intravenous aminophylline .the adverse reaction for which the nurse should observe is :-
199. The force with which the blood is pushing against the arterial walls when the ventricles are contracting is called:-
a. pulse pressure
b. pressure gradient
c. systolic pressure
d. diastolic pressure
200. acide-base balance refers to the regulation of the concentration of:-
a. hydrogen ions
c. bicarbonates ions
d. plasma protein
201. carbohydrates are stored in the body in the form of :-
d. glucose 6 phosphate
202. the period in which communicable is most contagious is the :-
a. incubation period
b. period of illness
c. convalescent period
d. all are equally contagious
203. spinal fluid for culture :-
a. can be stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours
b. can survive refrigeration for only 4-6 hours
c. must be examined immediately
d. will survive in a holding medium for 72 hours
204. an enjection the gluteal site must be given in which quadrant of the buttocks :-
a. upper – inner quadrant
b. upper-outer quadrant
c. lower – inner quadrant
d. lower – outer quadrant
205. the most important rout of drug excretion for nonvolatile substances is:-
206. atropine is capable of producing which of the following effects :-
a. dilated pupils
b. decreased bronchial secretion
c. blocked stimulation of the vagus nerve
d. all of the above
207. the sulfonamide drugs remin the treatmint of the control of :-
a. respiratory infections
b. skin infections
c. urinary tract infections
d. gastrointestinal infections
208. The drug of choice for treatment of an angina pectoris :-
209. any one using antihistamine should be cautioned that antihistamine may cause:-
210. the most frequent causes of death in pneumonia patients are shock and:-
a. pulmonary embolism
b. pulmonary edema
c. pulmonary consolidation
211. the most important factor in the promotion and maintenance of wound healing both during surgery and the postoperative period is :-
a. adequate fluid intake
b. proper administration of antibiotics
c. strict asepsis
d. frequent cleansing of the wound
212. the major complications of inhalation anesthesia which the nurse should be constantly aware of:-
a. circulatory depression only
b. circulatory and respiratory depression
c. respiratory and renal depression
d. renal and circulatory depression
213. if the skin must be shaven prior to surgery . ideally the preoperative shave be done:-
a. the night before
b. early in the morning of the surgery
c. no more than one hour before surgery
d. by the patient before entering
214. which of the following amounts of water per day should be ingested by the average person to maintain hydration :-
215. in the internal environment , fluids make up what percent of body weight :-
a. 10 %
b. 20 %
c. 30 %
d. 70 %
216. in which of the following ways can ascorbic acid be administer ?
c. Diluted intravenous fluids
d. all of the above
217. the type of burn in which all the dermis and epidermis , is destroyed and there is involvement of underlying structures is called :-
a. superficial or first degree burn
b. partial thickness or second degree burn
c. full-thickness or third degree burn
d. fourth degree burn
218. while teaching diabetic patient to give himself insulin , you should stress that injections should not be given in any one spot more often than every:-
a. 36 hours
b. one week
c. two weeks
219. which of the following dietary restrictions are usually indicated to decrease edema in nephritic :-
a. high – protein , low – calorie , on sodium restrictive diet
b. high – protein , high – calorie , low on sodium diet
c. low– protein , low – calorie, high vitamin diet
d. low– protein, high – calorie , on sodium diet
220. following a sigmoidoscope , the patient should be observed for signs of hemorrhage and :-
a. fluid loss
221. to avoid the possible development of heart diseases following rheumatic fever the patient must guard himself against infection :-
a. until the fever is gone
b. for one year
c. until sedimentation rat is normal
d. for the rest of his life
222. hypertension is a persistent elevation of systolic and diastolic pressure above:-
a. . 140/90 mmhg
b. 150/190 mmhg
c. 160/100 mmhg
d. 160/110 mmhg
223. After below knee amputation :-
a. keep the patient in semi fowler’s
b. stump to be evaluated
c. watch the site for bleeding
224. to collect urine c/s specimen , the most accurate method:-
a. catheterize the patient
b. mid stream urine
c. provide sterile bedpan and collect urine
225. the nurse should observe the patient receiving decradon:-
a. urinary stasis
d. weight loss
226. signs of septic shock :-
a. cool & clammy skin
c. warm & dry skin
227. oral contraceptive used for :-
a. once daily for 21 days
b. once daily for 18 days
c. once daily for 28 days
228. normal arterial O2 saturation :-
229. valve which control the blood flow from right atrium to right ventricle :-
a. bicuspid valve
b. tricuspid valve
c. mitral valve
d. pulmonary artery
230. the common complication after operation :-
b. pulmonary edema
c. pulmonary embolism
231. digitalis is given :-
a. with meals
b. before meals
c. 3 hours after meals
232. diet in cirrhosis of liver without ascitis and swelling :-
a. low protein with multivitamins
b. high protein with vitamins B supplement
c. high protein with sodium restriction
d. high protein with diet .
233. persistent sweating , hypotension , tachycardia with loss of fluid on blood . nurse would suspect :-
a. hypovolemic shock
b. cardiogenic shock
c. septic shock
d. neurogenic shock
234. before the collection of blood culture , the site should be cleansed:-
a. isopropyl alcohol70%
b. isopropyl alcohol 100%
c. povidone iodine
235. blood transfusion reaction occurs , the nurse should :-
a. slow down the rate
b. notify the physician
c. shut off the transfusion
236. signs of hyperglacemia :-
a. polyuria , polydepsia , loss of appetite
b. acetone breath , flushed face , polyuria
237. if O2 is ordered as midication , which method the nurse would choose ?
a. nasal canula
b. nasal catheter
c. O2 mask
d. O2 tent
238. pre-op medication is given :-
a. 2 hours before operation
b. 45 min. before operation
c. previous night of operation
d. as physician ordered
239. temp. 98.6 f , is equal to :-
a. . 37C
240. complication of chemotherapy :-
a. bon marrow depression
b. liver damage
241. ECT is given for :-
a. psychotic depression
b. obsessive compulsive neurosis
242. Age group more prone to get rheumatic fever :-
A. 5-15 years
B. 5 years
C. above 65 years
243. iron is mostly absorbed in :-
A. large intestine
B. small intestine
244. early signs of respiratory arrest:-
A. thread pulse
C. orthopnea .
245. one fluid ounce equal to :-
246. most effective , easy and un-expensive method of sterlization is :-
247. in nephritic syndrome , apart from clinical manifestation the patient would complain of:-
248. in active stage of osteomelitis the child should be:-
A. continue in bed
B. allowed to sit in a wheel chair
C. walk up and down
249. an enlarged movable lymphnode is a sign of:-
C. normal lymph node
D. any of the above
250. to prevent irreversible brain hypoxia CPR should be commenced within:-
B. 4-6 min
C. 6-8 min
D. 8-10 min
251. post-operative patient to do deep breathing & change of position every:-
A. 2 hourly
B. 4 hourly
C. in each shift
252. cystitis patient should be encourage to pass urine :-
B. 2-3 hourly & 2 times in the night
C. 2-3 times round the clock
D. any one of the above according to the patient’s schedule
253.mode of transmission of hepatitis A :-
C. blood transfusion
254. reacting of penicillin :-
A. anaphylactic shock
255. Disease without vaccination :-
A. small pox
D. chicken pox
256. health teaching to a diabetic patient will be on :-
A. diet , oral hypoglycemic , weight loss , feeding
B. diet , insulin , exercise , feeding
C. diet , hypoglycemic , exercise , feeding
D. about complications
257. surgical asepsis means :-
A. destroying bacteria from articles .
B. removing the bacteria which is in contact with the patient
C. destroying the bacteria before entering in to the body
D. hand washing
258. ECG done for a patient with chest to assess:-
A. stress of heart rate
B. change the rhythm
C. the decreased blood supply to the particular part of the heart
259. the nurse is expecting fracture of bone for patient , the sign would be:-
A. absence of normal activity
C. loss of sensation
D. all of the above
260. the medicine which will pass through placenta to the fetus:-
D. all of the above
|06-26-2016, 09:25 PM||#2|
تحميل امتحانات أسئلة الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية قسم التمريض2016 محلولة بصيغة pdf لكلا القطاعين الحكومي والاهلي
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|للتخصصات, محمولة, أسئلة, لكما, التمريض2016, البيانات, الحكومي, الصحية, السعودية, الهدنة, القطاعين, تحميل, بصيغة, pdf, والاهلي, قسم|
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
هذا الموقع يستعمل منتجات MARCO1